BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

i'm gonna miss you damn much blogger !

assalammualaikum..

today is tuesday. oh lalala~ this friday is a last time for me to online because my sister will brought this lappy go to perak. yayaya, my sis have a training as a teacher for kindergarden. yey, both of us are very like playing a children. 3 month i will not online. will miss to KREPAK-KREPAK at blog. but, i will feel bored because only me left with parents. my brother live at our house at batu 8. * fyi, i have 2 house in sibu. my younger brother is study at bintulu (tahfiz bintulu), my sister at politeknik..waa, what the hell yahh. X BEST OI MUN JADI ANAK TUNGGAL..XDA ORANG K KU KLAE, K KU BERGURO..HMM:-( sedeh eh. for my sister asha, i always pray for you, i hope you will get a job that appropriate with your diploma. my sister asha have school at sm teknik sibu for 2004 until 2005..she took a course engineering. jaoh skalik jak sha2. hehe. p ku harap ko dpat kerja nak d interview ko nak segek gik ya..
bah, kelak gik ku mok krepak lam tok..05:30 pm masa untuk budak malu tok mndik. hahaha.

0 comments: