BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 26, 2011

ALL ABOUT HIM

he is not a handsome man but has a generous personal. HE IS MY HERO, HE IS MY BOYFRIEND AND HE IS MY SUPER DUPER DADDY. YOU ARE MY SUPERB FREAKING AMAZING DAD !

* you are a loving person
* you are kind
* you are tolerant
* you are patient
* facing tough tests
and you do not get irritated easily
you are great man that i have. sanggup melayan karenah anak bongsu mpuan nya tok. banyak sifat yg papa ada tapi memen tak nak tulis. hee:D biar jadi rahsia. kmk sayang papa. *my tears streaming* dad, i would take care of you when i already being a accountant or teacher. never and never leave you dad. coz you are my hero. you are my soul. only you know what i want to be and understand me very well dad. don't leave me beforei recompense to you and mum. i can't live without you all :( i know i was naughty daughter, lazy. hmm:XD thank you for everything dad, mum...

0 comments: